NFP Outreach is a comprehensive clearinghouse for accurate, practical, up-to-date information on Natural Family Planning, its practice, its effectiveness, its benefits and its underlying moral principles. To achieve this mission, Natural Family Planning Outreach:
1. Encourages each married couple to study and fully understand the vocation of marriage to which it has been called by God. It does this primarily through missions and seminars presented by Fr. McCaffrey, Fr. Hogan and Fr. Habiger
2. Educates individuals in the moral principles underlying Natural Family Planning through preaching, missions and seminars.
3. Introduces individuals to the practice of Natural Family Planning utilizing the services of qualified physicians or teachers of Natural Family Planning at missions and seminars.
4. Through published articles, media appearances and targeted advertising, Natural Family Planning Outreach encourages pastors and priests everywhere to support the use of NFP by their congregants.
5. Drawing on a network of successful peer contacts, Natural Family Planning Outreach supports and assists physicians - especially OB/GYNs - who practice or desire to practice medicine without offering artificial means of contraception to their patients.
Tell Me More About This Weekend Event
It is built on the Word of God preached during the Eucharistic Celebration. The Sunday afternoon seminar presents the theological, medical and practical truths underlying the Church’s teaching on the unity of love and life in marriage. The consequences of contraception and sterilization are discussed and the remarkable new scientific methods of Natural Family Planning (NFP) are presented in detail.
How does the parish benefit?
Only when marriage and family life are restored to their rightful order will parish life thrive. Marriage and family crises are deep spiritual problems and only a spiritual response will effect change. Parishioners will be enlightened with the
fullness of Christ’s teaching on marriage, thereby bringing them new hope and confidence to live out the Gospel of Life and to share this within their families, parish and community.